We all know those couples: they’ve been together forever, they’re crazy about each other, and they somehow just make it look effortless. What’s their secret? Here are the top lessons to learn from successful couples:
· They stick it out. Successful couples don’t bail the moment things get rocky. They know the value of sticking it out, letting tough times or arguments play out, and seeing things through to the other side.
· They are best friends. These couples aren’t just romantic partners, they are best friends too. Their relationship has deepened to the point where they have formed a bond that goes beyond just dating, and they’ve become each other’s closest friends. The trust and respect you have for your best friend makes for a romantic relationship that is iron clad.
· They laugh at life. Even though stress and hard times come their way, they find ways to laugh at it and find humor together. Being able to laugh at life’s tough situations shows that no matter what, you’ll get through it.
· They deal with stress. Rather than letting stress build up until it explodes, successful couples deal with it. They talk about it and find ways to work through stress, rather than letting it fester.
you are mildly amusing.
Teddy Roosevelt’s diary entry from the day his wife died. He never spoke of her death again.
Quite possibly my favorite post on tumblr.
Instant reblog, favourite post, easily
its on valentines day </3 aww :(
that’s well cute
- Me most of the year: Want that. Want that. Want that.
- Me near my birthday or christmas: I CANNOT THINK OF A SINGLE THING I WANT.
do you ever just get mad because you’re spending your only teenage years feeling like you want to jump off a cliff while other people are having the time of their lives and being in love and just being good at things and you’re just kind of there
- me: this is a bad idea and will only make me sad
- me: okay let's do it
Well excuuUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUu se me